Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are going back to Singapore!!!!

Yes, we are finally going back to Singapore this Friday. Fingers crossed, we will get seats back in the Beijing-Singapore sector. At the moment, all biz class seats are full and we are waitlisted. There are available seats in Economy but I told hubby that I don't want to travel via Economy. Ok, I am not being spoiled (we always travel on Economy for our holidays), but I think its just not worth it! The company paid for the Biz class tickets so why should we waste it? Besides, its much easier on Biz class when travelling with Cayden.

We might take the Friday flight out to Beijing, stay overnight there and take the Sat morning flight back to Singapore. We can even go visit Charlie and Finn and Tara! We have not seen Charlie and Finn since Tara was born!

I have also made doc appointments and appointment to see Angie (from the Home Library) to pick up our Before FIAR books and see if we can purchase more books for Cayden to last the year...

Oh I am so excited!

0 comments: