Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Come swim with me!

Zoe taking the stage, as usual :)

Sweet Natasha

Cayden just soaking up the action


Since we had such a big success the day before with the pool, I decided to invite a few kids over to join us in the pool on Friday afternoon. I invited Constanze and Zoe, Aivee and her 3 kids - Natasha, Felicia and Lucas.

Everyone had a great time, although the pool was really dirty by the time the 5 kids were done. They were splashing in the water, pouring water out, splashing each other! Poor Nyamaa, she was soaked because the kids were targetting her! I also took out the water pistols which I bought at Narantuul (which costs only $1 each!) and the kids just sprayed water at each other.



Needless to say, the house was in a huge mess. Zoe threw a tantrum after Natasha sprayed water on her so she decided to run into the house all wet (and dirty!) and layed down on my sofa! I nearly fainted. But that's the way it is with kids around right?

1 comments:

Chinneeq said...

nice reading your blog. This pool reminds me of my gal playing in it with her fren during the last weekend. will too post it on my blog soon :)