Another update on Cayden... yesterday he started saying "A-B-C" all the way to "G" on his own. It all started last night, when I was about to put him to bed. He had bouts of diarrhoea these 2 days, and since he has learnt how to tell us whenever he needs to pee pee or poo poo, he said poo poo after our bedtime story and his usual bottle of milk. Although he had his diapers on, I still brought him to his potty ( to encourage his behaviour) and let him sit. While poo-poo-ing, he saw the words on the sleeves of my T-shirt. He pointed to "A" and said "A" and continued all the way to "G"! I was so proud of him! I wished I had a video cam with me recording it all down. Times like this, I wish there was a video cam recording whatever we do all the time! This way, we won't miss anything!
I bought Cayden a new potty at Narantuul yesterday. He already has one but we usually leave it downstairs. He normally poo poos in the afternoon and he is always downstairs in the afternoons. But since he started his bout of diarrhoea, I find myself running upstairs and downstairs for the potty, especially when he wants to go in the morning! I had enough, so I bought him a new potty. He loves it! Its really like a seat with arm rest and all. He even out his arms on the arm rest and start to tap his fingers, like a big boss! Its literally his throne! The good thing is that he does really pee pee and poo poo when we bring him to his throne. Not many false alarms.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Big Boy Cayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment