Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our own pool!

Today was really hot. Instead of joining the usual playgroup at the Children's Park, I decided to blow up our inflatable pool and let Cayden play in the water instead.

While Cayden was taking his nap, I started to blow up the pool, alternating between blowing air physically and using the foot pump. Its much faster to blow air physically so I did that most of the time. But it makes my head spin! Had to take a break and eat lunch and continue. Success!

As the hose in the garden is not connected yet, Nyamaa and myself used 2 pails and 1 stockpot to fill the pool with lukewarm water. Once Cayden woke up from his nap, he saw the pool and wanted to get in! He had so much fun in the pool! He splashed water, jumped, played with the water pistol. He was in the water for at least 1 hour. I was really glad that we were in the water instead of standing in the hot sun at the Children's Park.



Say cheese!!

Cayden playing with his bath toys...

0 comments: