Thought I would post this, as this is the first year both of us forgot our wedding anniversary. To start the story, we have 2 wedding dates (like most married couples nowadays). One is the ROM date, the other is the date when the wedding took place. We registered our marriage on 23 May 2002. Our wedding was held 11 Jan 2003. When we got married, we both agreed to celebrate our ROM date instead of our wedding ceremony date, as that was the day we addressing the other party as my "hubby" or "wife".
But my sneaky husband has been changing the story as and when its in his favour. When it was January, he would say "No, we agreed to celebrate our ROM date!". When May came, he would say "No, we got married in January!". So, I can't win right?
May 23 2007 - the day came and went. Both of us forgot and did not mention anything. Until the next day, my helper asked me about my wedding so I pulled out the photos for her to see. That was when I realised I forgot about my wedding anniversary! I wonder if its a sign????
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Wedding Anniversaries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment