My worst nightmare has happened! Something happened to our iBook and now I cannot start the iBook! This has to be the worst thing that happens to me because the laptop is my only connection to the outside world! Plus it contains ALL of Cayden's pictures and videos since he was born and we do not have backup!
Why? Why? Why did I have to download iVCD and tried to install in the laptop? There must be a bug in the download. And why? why? why did I not backup all of Cayden's pictures and videos???
Constanze said that one of her friends (Anke) also uses a Mac and she mentioned before that she knew someone who can fix Macs. Unfortunately Anke is currently in Europe now but Constanze will send an email to her and ask her. Hopefully that person will be able to help me. The most important of all is to save all the pictures and videos.
I am now using my hubby's PC to write this post.
This really sucks.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Computer Down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment