Either my baby has really very sensitive taste buds or he really doesn't like to drink or eat very much. I wrote yesterday that I mixed the Similac formula with the Nan HA formula. At the 11am feed, he took it, but not as well. Made him 7oz which he took 6oz. Still not too bad.
At the 3pm feed, I made him 100% Similac 6oz, he took only 5oz.
At bedtime, I decided to mix it up again. Made him 7oz. He took only 4oz :(
At 11pm feed, I made him 4oz, he took 3.5oz.
Overall his drinking volume has not reached normal level yet. Yesterday's grand total was 750ml (25oz). Not great.
Today, I have decided to give him 100% Similac. Let's see if it will improve.
I have also made an appointment with the pediatrician at International SOS to check him out. To make sure he doesn't have any ear infection, ulcers or thrush in the mouth. I want to get to the bottom of this.
Despite his milk strike, he is still a happy baby. 
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Milk Saga Continues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment