Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cayden

Its been a week, and Cayden's foot is still swollen. We were told by the doctor that it is normal to take up to 2 weeks to recover. Lets hope he starts to walk soon. He has been crawling the house like a baby. Plus the fact that he is sick, he has been as grumpy as ever.

After he woke up from his nap this afternoon, he wanted to watch some TV.  I refused and told him that he can only watch some TV after he has done an activity - be it colouring, playing with playdoh, playing with his trains etc... He whined & whined and cried. I refused to give in. In the end, he said he would colour. After 10 min, he came to me and said he has finished his colouring. I went to look and this is what I saw...



This little man only coloured 3 catcus! I couldn't help but laugh. At least he didn't lie and showed me other previously coloured pictures. So I let him watch TV, but only 1 short one that lasted 10min coz he coloured little only.


0 comments: