We had a good weekend. Hubby stopped by Singapore for a few days. He is on his way back to Mongolia from a meeting in Bangkok. He arrived on Friday so Cayden & I went to pick him up at the airport.
Before we saw hubby, I was wondering what Cayden's reaction would be when he sees daddy, someone he has not seen for 6 weeks. Surprisingly, he recognized hubby and called "Da-da" right away. But when hubby picked him up, he was VERY quiet, almost shy. Anyway, it took them less than 5 minutes for them to warm up. Now he is so attached to Da-Da. He wants Da-Da to go upstairs together when he is supposed to bath and sleep. He wants Da-Da to put him to sleep and willingly wave me away with a "Bye, mama! I love you!"
Hurmp! Obviously I have dropped in ranks from his favourite people list. When Da-Da is not around, I am No.1. Now Da-Da is here, I am No.2! Oh well. I am grateful that hubby is such a hands-on daddy. He takes care of Cayden and both of them enjoy each others so much!
So pictures that we took over the weekend:
Cheeky picture taken at lunch
Taken at the fountain at Bugis Junction
With Daddy
He loved the fountain!

Swimming at Temasek Club


Monday, November 19, 2007
Good weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment