Today is Cayden's second day at Learning Horizon. I think he enjoyed the program better than yesterday. Once we arrive at the school, I followed him to the classroom but slowly made my retreat to outside the classroom. Initially he was doing very well, playing with friends and teacher, without needing my company. Then the boy with the "show-off" grandmother arrived. The boy whined a little, wanting the grandmother to stay with him in the classroom and she did. Once Cayden saw that, he started to look for me and ran outside the classroom to pull me into the room.
I took quite a while to convince Cayden to stay in the classroom to play with his friends and teachers without me. I left the classroom and after a long while, I heard him wailing. I decided not to go into the classroom and see if he will stop shortly. True enough he did. After 10 minutes, I peeped in the class and he was playing happily, colour Santa Clauz picture.
When the session ended, he came out of the classroom and told me excitedly on all the things he did in class. :)
Tomorrow will be another tough day, because from tomorrow onwards, no parents are allowed anymore in the class, so I am expecting more crying...
More update tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Second Day at School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment