Monday, November 26, 2007

Fun At MacDonalds

After Cayden woke up from his nap today, my mom & I decided to bring him to the MacDonald's near my parent's house. We could have our lattes and he could play at the playground. PERFECT! It turned out to be a great decision, because Cayden had a good time.

Initally, he was quite resistant in entering the playground. He just hovered around, taking his time to observe the place. I could see that he wanted to go, but he was apprehensive at the same time. I decided to step back and let him take his time. After a while, we could see him inching forward by the minute. After a good 20 minutes, I thought he just needed a tiny push. I stepped into the playground area, turned around and asked him to join me. He needed no more persuasion. Immediately he jumped to me and entered the tunnels. haha! Took many pictures.

Great place for a quite afternoon hang out.





Playground at MacDonalds




Cayden trying to copy Ronald's pose

PB260025


Bye!

Hugging Ronald



Me & Cayden

0 comments: