When we are back in Singapore, we stay with my parents at their house. Its a 2 storey house so usually we are quite paranoid about Cayden climbing the stairs by himself (in case he trips and stumble down the stairs).
Earlier today, I left him playing downstairs with his new train set (under my mom's supervision) while I went upstairs to check my email. Suddenly, I found him upstairs, just next to the staircase, with my mom chasing after him! My mom told me that he went around the house looking for me - in the kitchen, at the backyard and the garden. He asked my mom "Where is Mama? I want to look for Mama" and before she knew it, he was climbing up the stair on his own, without holding the railings!
Oh boy... he is growing up so fast.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Up the Stairs
Posted by Whisk N Bake at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment