Saturday, January 19, 2008

So malu!

I was out with Cayden yesterday. We decided to go to Orchard road for a bit of shopping and people watching.

Cayden wanted to go to the toilet to pee-pee so I brought him to the toilet. After he is done, I wanted to pee too, so I told him to wait for mummy. Mummy needs to pee pee too. He said ok.

We have always taught Cayden to pee standing up. So to him, pee pee = stand up. Poo poo = sit down.

While I proceed to sit down, Cayden said in his innocent but LOUD voice "Mama, you poo poo????" I whispered to him "No, mama pee pee, not poo poo".

He didn't understand. Why is mama sitting down when she goes pee pee? No, she must be poo poo-ing!

So he repeated "Mama, you poo poo????" That's right. Announce to the everyone in the toilet what mama is (NOT) doing! I didn't answer him this time.

Bad move. He proceed to repeat "Mama, you poo poo????" again and again, till he got a response from me. That's right. You are not loud enough! Not enough people heard you.

Sigh. What an embarrassing moment.

0 comments: