Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sleep Training Starts - Day 4

Not too good today.

Morning nap went well. Slept for 30min and he refused to go back to sleep after lying in crib for 15min.

Afternoon nap went bad. Slept for 30min and woke up. Gave him remaining of his milk and burped him. Put him back on crib and he wailed for 45min before falling asleep again for 1 hour. Stuck to the same routine of checking on him every 10min. I was sure he needed more sleep because he only had 30min sleep. He refused milk, burped, not sick, so I stuck to my guns and continued... IT was hard. I was told that babies regress so I was prepared for it.

Evening nap went bad too. He cried for 20+min before falling asleep for 30min.

Night time - He was just grizzling... now quiet. Fingers crossed that he is already asleep.

Update: he woke up after 1 hour but fell asleep after 10min of crying. I woke him up at 11:45pm for late night feed and he fed well. He cried at 5:20am but managed to fall asleep again after 10min.

He slept from 6:45pm til 6:45am

0 comments: