We are now officially back in Mongolia. Have been back since 16 August 2009. It has been tough since we have been back. NO HOT WATER TIL 26 AUGUST! So I have been boiling pots and pots of water since we are back. Have not had a proper hot shower for a week now. Crap.
I have not found a full time babysitter to help me. So far, I have found a babysitter to help me from 9am to 1pm every weekday. She helps me with Cameron, so that I can start preparations for Cayden's lunch and our dinner.
My schedule goes like this:
6+am - Cayden and Cameron wakes up. Lester gives Cayden breakfast & Cameron his milk.
7.40am - I wake up and prepare for Cameron's bath
8am - Bath Cameron and feed Cameron remainder of milk
9am - Put Cameron down for morning nap.
9am to 10am - I take my coffee and do laundry, light housework.
10am - Cameron wakes up. Babysitter takes over.
10am to 11am - Prepare food
11am - Give Cameron his milk
11.30am - Start to cook lunch
12pm - Put Cameron down for afternoon nap
12.30pm - Give Cayden lunch.
1.30pm - Cayden takes his nap.
2pm - Cameron wakes up (on a good day)
2 to 2.30pm - Playtime with Cameron
2.30pm - Feed Cameron
3.30pm - Cayden wakes up. Give him a snack or hot drink
4pm - Put Cameron down for short nap
4pm - Cook dinner.
4.30pm - Cameron wakes up.
5pm - Give Cayden his dinner.
6pm - Bathe Cameron and put him to sleep while Cayden watches TV
7pm - Bathe Cayden
7.30pm - Dinner & give Cayden his bedtime milk.
8.30pm - Put Cayden to sleep
9pm - Bath
11pm - Night feed for Cameron
3/4am - Night feed for Cameron
This is absolutely exhausting. Not the best time of my life now.
Fingers crossed that I can find a good full time help to help with housework AND kids.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Back In Mongolia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment