Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random

While Cayden was in class today, I popped down to Orchard Road to run some errands. I needed pick up a bag which I reserved at Ngee Ann City and to go to M1 to see if they have the screen protector for my new phone - the Samsung U700. No I am not kiasu and want to 'baby' my phone, but I hate finger prints on the screen. Unfortunately, I leave finger prints every single time I use it because the phone is a slide phone and my fingers inevitably leave prints when I slide the phone to answer it or to send a sms.

Anyway, while waiting for M1 to open, I had a coffee at Starbucks. I met one of my really old ex-colleague. I met her when I was in my first job - I was innocent and naive. We were in the same team and even though she was more senior than me, we got along well. However after close to a year, she moved overseas with her then-boyfriend and I changed companies too. It has been 12 years since I last saw her. I didn't know if I should go up to her and talk to her. I thought for a long time, and in the end, still decided against it. She sat facing me, so I was quite certain that she saw me, but she also did not walk up to me and say hi. Wonder why?

I don't know why I didn't go up and say hi. Maybe it was because i was afraid that she couldn't remember me? Am I anti-social? I have no answer.

0 comments: