Friday, December 7, 2007

Dora Show

We went to the Dora show at United Square today. I have been feeling really bad that I have not brought Cayden to see any of the shows so when Shareen asked me if I wanted to go to watch Dora show together with her son, I immediately agreed.

The show is scheduled for 1pm, but knowing that there will definitely be a crowd, we decided to go early. Shareen & Brion went to the Barney show the day before at Marina Square and they had to queue up for 1.5 hours!

We arrived at United Square at 12pm and there was already a long queue. We got into the queue and started taking some pictures for the boys, but were not very successful. Its impossible to get them to look at the camera at the same time, with all the distractions around them!




While queuing for Dora Show

Hold hands!






wow, its dora!


We were finally urshered into the sit down area at around 12.45pm. Cayden seemed excited enough. But when the show started he became scared! He refused to stand up and only wanted to sit on me. I could see that he was really interested, but he was too scared to participate. He kept stretching his neck to see the stage.

Only after 15 minutes he started to stand up, but only within the confines of my crossed legs. After 5 more minutes, he started to jump up and down. Not scared anymore. :)








Cayden & me
Cayden & mummy


Shareen & Brion
Shareen & Brion

0 comments: