Finally, Cayden stopped crying whenever I leave him at school. We arrived in school early today, and I spent some time with him in the classroom as his classmates are not here yet. When most of his friends arrived, I turned to him and said, " Ok, Cayden. Mummy will see you later, ok?" His face immediately turned red, and his eyes filled with tears, but he put up a brave front and said "OK" with a very sad voice... It was so heartbreaking for me!!!! I nearly teared myself. When I stepped out of his classroom, he waved to me and said " Bye mama! Bye! See you later!".
My brave boy! I was so proud of him!
Some pictures we took before his classmates arrived:
In his classroom... the playdough the school uses are home made. 
The school's "make-do" Xmas tree!
Where are my friends?
He was bored so he started dancing
The school foyer
Monday, December 3, 2007
Finally Settled In school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment