I had a block of cream cheese left and I have to use it up before our trip back to Singapore. I remembered that I came across a cream cheese bread loaf recipe in one of the baking blogs that frequently visit. The blogger commented that its one of the softest bread she has baked so I decided to bake it! Its such a challenge to find soft bread here in Mongolia. The bread loafs here are all dry and crumbly. Not like the Gardenia bread that we are so used to in Singapore.
The bread turned out really soft, just the way I like my bread. Lester thought it was ok, but I discounted his opinion as he is not a bread fan. 
This is the recipe I used, courtesy of KWF
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Cream Cheese Bread Loaf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment