I have not had the time to post recently. Been so busy, because my helper has gone to the countryside. In one of my previous posts, I mentioned that my helper quit. I think the main reason is because she resents the fact that I refused to pay her during her 2 weeks leave to the countryside. This is despite the fact that I have given her 2 weeks off when we went home to Singapore in early July. Anyway, that’s water under the bridge… I offered her the position of being my cleaner only - i.e. to come to my place to clean twice a week in the mornings. She agreed. So, all I need to do is to find a babysitter.
Have been spreading the word around that I need a babysitter, and coincidentally, one of my neighbour, Bernadette, offered to introduce her cleaner to me. She used to be a babysitter. Interviewed her yesterday, and decided to employ her. Her name is Undra and she will come in the afternoons from 3pm to 7pm.
For the past 4 days, I have been dealing with Cayden alone, playing, reading, doing arts and craft, while trying to tidy the house and cook. Oh man! It is so exhausting! I really don’t know how other stay at home moms do it, without help. Hats off to them! I have only done it for less than a week and I am whining about it already! Shame to me.
Undra is due to come at 3pm today. Lets see how well she can get along with Cayden…


0 comments:
Post a Comment