6 August 2007
I was tagged by Alternative Mom sometime in June on 8 random fact about me. So sorry that I took such a long time to do this.
I shan’t write the rules down or tag anyone else because I think it has been going around for a while…
1. I tend to procrastinate (surprise! surprise!) in most of the things I do.
2. I hate to exercise and I think I will suffer for it when I grow older. I used to give all kinds of excuses to my PE teacher when I was in sec school and JC. Whenever the teacher sees me walking to her (not changed into PE attire), she will say “You again ah?”
3. I love to shop! Am kinda restricted now because we are living in Mongolia now. Think hubby is silently relived. But I give his wallet a good workout whenever we return to Singapore. heh heh.
4. I am in 2 minds about having a second kid. On one hand, love to have a baby girl and would like the age gap of Cayden and BB2 to be close. But on the other hand, I cannot imagine going through the sleepless nights again! So now, we are leaving it to fate. Let nature take its course.
5. I wish I was more creative or artistic. Unfortunately, I do not have that gift.
6. I am quite anti-social by nature. Before I was married and had a baby, my favourite past time was to stay at home and watch “Sex and The City” all day long.
7. I love baking, although I am not really good at it. The cakes I bake are only good enough for family members. Shy…
8. I love to read “trashy” magzines - those full of celebrities gossips like In Touch, US Weekly etc… Hubby thinks its a waste of money and time to read those. But its my thing…


0 comments:
Post a Comment