Our 2 weeks home leave in Singapore has ended. These 2 weeks passed real fast! We did enjoy ourselves eating all the food we missed, seeing our family, catching up with friends etc… Before we knew it, it was time to come home!
I don’t know why, but I did not take a lot of pictures this time. But hubby did manage to take some cute pictures of Cayden while they were in Topshop at Vivocity.
Isn’t he cute? This mummy so shameless right? Can praise her own son like that?
While we were in Singapore, Cayden was really spoiled silly by my parents and hubby’s dad. Sigh… It was like he was another creature altogether! I described him as a PC which is infected with a virus. I need to hit Alt+Ctrl+Del to re-boot the system! So that’s what I have been doing since we returned to Mongolia.
Cayden is a boy who has been sleeping through the night without fail since he was 6 months old. But somehow when we were in Singapore, he kept waking up in the middle of the night. It was not that he is not familar with the room because he had no problems during our first week there. He even refused to be put in the cot! He wanted to sleep on the adult bed. His sleeping hours were drastically reduced, so on one day, he actually slept 4 hours during his afternoon nap. Hubby took a picture:
I also managed to buy a lot of books for Cayden to embark on my homeschooling plan. I bought Before FIAR set from Angie of The Home Library. I went to her home one day and had a wonderful chat with her and also gained many tips. Her kids are wondefully behaved and are such bright and delightful children.
I have to admit, I haven’t started on anything with Cayden yet, as I would like to wait til he is more settled with his new routine before I start on anything. Its a new routine for him because he used to go to school from 8.30am til 1pm, but for the month of July and August, his usual teacher will be away for summer holidays, so I decided to stop sending him to school meanwhile. The other teachers are not really good with children. He will stay at home with me 24 hours a day, so i am in the midst of setting some routine for him.


0 comments:
Post a Comment