Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Counting down

2 more days and we will be on our way to Seoul! Yes, we will be going to Seoul for a short holiday before returning to Singapore. Hubby has a conference to attend in Singapore, so I have decided to tag along and return to Singapore too!

I realised that Cayden is quite a sociable boy. He plays with just about everybody! Sometimes, in the afternoons, he will stand up from whatever activity he is doing and say “Play Finn” or “Play Taku” - his friends in the estate as well as his school. Recently he has also made friends with Paige - a 3 year old Australian girl who is so adorable! If he sees Paige playing outside in the playground, he will call out - Hi Paige! Hi Paige! and run to her.

He has also gotten over his fear for dogs. Finn has a Retriver dog name Mysha. Mysha is a gentle dog and she has a huge fan base here in the estate. Charlie (Finn’s mother) told me that a lot of children ring on her doorbell to ask if they can take Mysha out for her walk! Cayden was initally afraid of Mysha - always running to me and asking me to carry him when Mysha was around. But recently, he has become really good friends with Mysha! He has started to stroke her, let her pick up a ball from his hand and keeps calling “Here Mysha! Take this one” or “Hi Mysha” so excitedly. I am so proud of him.

As for me, I have been busy on the internet (again) while Cayden is in school. I am completely addicted to this site The Purse Forum. The site has so much information on bags! OMG! And it has ignited my obsession with Chanel bags!!!! This is such a bad (and expensive) obsession! Though I don’t have the bags, its nice to see the bags and see others carry it. I am hopeless, I know…

0 comments: