Instead of throwing Cayden a huge birthday party like last year, I managed to convince hubby that we should bring him to Disneyland to celebrate his 3rd birthday. Took some convincing, but we made it in the end!
We spent 5 days there. It was fantastic! It was not our first trip to HK, but this time, I had a totally different take of the place. I think we appreciated the place more, since we spent the last 2 years in ulu Mongolia. If we were still living in Singapore, I think we won't appreciate it so much.
So what did we do there? Disneyland, of course. The touristy thing we did were visiting Lantau Island and The Peak. We also went shopping! I tracked down some specialty baking shops and bought so many things! Things like whipping cream (yes, we do not have whipping cream in Mongolia), green tea powder, Mickey Mouse baking tins, cookie cutters, baking chocolate etc... The list goes on...
Here are some pictures we took at Disneyland:


Mickey Train

With Winnie the Pooh. Cayden was so scared, yet he wants to go near him.

Cayden loved the TeaCup Ride. We took it 3 times


1 comments:
nice photos :)
I would love to bring my kids to HK disneyland one day.
Post a Comment