Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back in Mongolia



Actually, we have been back in Mongolia for 1 month already. Time flies... It was freezing cold (minus 30 degrees Celsius) when we arrived in Mongolia, but luckily, our driver was already waiting for us at the airport. :) 

Cayden went back to school the very next day, but I was afraid that he will cry, as he had not been attending that school for 4 & half months. I accompanied him to school. Thankfully he was ok. No fuss, no tantrums. He seemed to remember the school. 

When we returned, we hear that more families will be moving away from Mongolia.  So far, 4 families. Brisbane, Sydney, India, Indonesia. *envy* When will be our turn? Seems like we will be here for quite a while. Maybe another year? 

Cayden fell sick once we returned to Mongolia. He developed blocked nose the very day he attended school. Slowly it manifested into a flu blown cold, with cough, phlegm and runny nose within a week. The full works. Then he passed the germs to me! I was sick too. Took us 1 week to recover. I think its the polluted, toxic air in UB. 

Welcome back to the cold! 

0 comments: